close to the new Hospital Complex.
The decision to move was not taken lightly.
Apart from the financial and logistical advantages of not having offices at two locations, by moving Aeon’s Offices close to the owners again we can get back to a more “hands on” approach with the day to day management and the running of the business.
This will enable us to provide:
- Better control to ensure that clients receive expert service.
- Better productivity control to ensure a minimum turnaround time with the repair, installation and maintenance of client’s equipment.
- Better quality control to ensure our clients receive workmanship of the highest standard.
- Better training of technical staff.
- A better work environment for our staff.
- “Greener” more energy efficient offices.
All this will ensure that we provide our clients with service levels to the best in Kimberley.